2/21/2011

London Fashion Week F/W 2011/12 favourites

I had a look at the Londoners and the fall/winter collections 2011/12. I think the british creations are interesting, they're a playful and always brave but ready to wear at the same time. We can see long hippie skirts, metallic effects, royal blue details, crazy pattern-mixes, minimalism and mustard.
Have a look at the Osman show, love the idea of a painted catwalk which is taking up elements from the clothes..

Mulberry
Photobucket
Photo: Yannis Vlamos

Vivienne Westwood Red Label
Photobucket
Photo: Alessandro Viero

Clements Ribeiro
Photobucket
Photo: Yannis Vlamos

Osman
Photobucket
Photo: Alessandro Viero

Jaeger London
Photobucket
Photo: Alessandro Viero

Music of the evening: Jimmy Hendrix - Purple Haze

17 comments:

  1. I'm loving the Mulberry maxi skirts, stunning!

    great blog,
    Annina of www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is very beautiful!!
    I love it!! ♥
    xx

    Henar
    ...OH MY VOGUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to love this collections :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS OUTFITS!! GREAT BLOG, I AM FOLLOWING YOU!!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. vivienne westwood is always fun to watch.. she just puts on a great show.. the make-up, hair and clothes go along with awesome music and kick-ass personality by the models.. jaeger london does some of the best tailored suits ever!.. I love his coats and jackets.. cool pics, you chose the goodies, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pictures :)

    I am your new reader, visit my new blog and be my flollower :)
    http://fashionsmiley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking good:)

    /simplyjuststyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. vielen dank :) 30 m blumen falterei :)
    Vivian westwood hat es wieder wild getrieben auf der Londoner FW ! SUPER :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. ja L.C :) es war ne klasse kollektion <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the Vivienne Westwood skirt,its great

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that VW is the best but everything you posted is very interesting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always love Vivienne Westwood, I really love the make-up styling. Hope you visit back :)
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. very beautiful selection!! love this post!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    broken-cookies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. great collections ! i loved Jaeger London's designs the most.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great shows, Osman sure had a gorgeous runway! Vivienne Westwood was crazy! xoxo

    www.fashionsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great collections, love it!

    please visit&follow my newblog:
    http://burstintocreation.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete