3/08/2011

Prêt-à-porter Paris | Strong...Chanel

A fall/winter 2011 Chanel show with strong silhouettes, new 7/8 lengths in pants, material mix as well as grey and black shades. I like the contrasts of shine through materials in dresses, feathers and suits with heavy leather boots. The accentuated shoulders of the evening dresses make them even more remarkable. The show was highlighted with a dramatic scenery and classic music. Chanel power

My favourites for evening:
Photobucket


Collection
Photobucket

Photobucket


Merci Monsieur Karl!
Photobucket

http://www.style.com/

12 comments:

  1. I love every collection of Chanel ,
    just perfect!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!

    xo-kayla marie
    www.wildchildfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This collection is amazing; I love the pants, really cool idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love these looks! the first one is especially amazing!

    xo,
    thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I long for Chanel...

    Have you seen my latest post about Karl Lagerfeld? Would love your feedback! :)

    http://coralsandcognacs.blogspot.com/2010/04/thinspiration.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karl Lagerfeld is a genius like always.I love the feather dress.Simply fabulous:)
    xo
    Dora

    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karl never seems to disappoint, he is a genius!

    great post,
    Annina
    www.cinchedatthewaist.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obrigada por visitar meu blog,
    o seu é lindo *-*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hated this collection, street style & chanel? WTH :s

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes of course, why not. I love to contrast and to provoke..I don't want to decide. Going from Chanel to 'Urban Outfitters' and Vintage.

    ReplyDelete