4/07/2011

L'impressions de Paris

As promised I'll show you some impressions of my Paris trip. Unfortunately I didn't had much time to catch streetstyles because I've been all day en route with my class from uni, but during the great amount of modern buildings we've visited, from the Tour Montparnasse - the so called 'chocolate bar' - to La Defense, Centre Pompidou and artists mansions from Le Corbusier, I've found a little time to capture snapshots of beautiful dreamy corners I want to visit again.

                 Blooming Paris
                     
                  Hmmm...

                  Montmartre

                             Welcome to the Moulin Rouge

                        Banksy?

                               Typical Tour Eiffel snapshot

                           Fleury...

              Souvenir: natural soaps from Provence

                  Café des artistes

                     Never enough...

                        Centre Pompidou


                  Yves Klein - Le monochrome


Fin! A bientot!

11 comments:

  1. Aw, I'm so jealous! Looks like a fabulous trip - the cakes in particular look delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss Paris so much...great post!

    xoxo
    P&P

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos, so jealous.. i need to visit Europe



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!great post!i love your blog!! i follow you now!
    Would you come in mine and follow me?i'd be very happy!
    XOXO
    http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Paris is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that you love Paris i live in Paris and i love my city they are so many things to do here ;) very beautifull pics where di you take the one with the graffiti and the boy name bansy? i love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. vielen vielen dank für deinen lieben kommentar :)!

    xoxo mäggi und noelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the shops in Montmartre so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ô mon Paris ville idéale
    Qu'il faut quitter dès ce soir
    Adieu, ma belle capitale
    Adieu, non, au revoir !

    J'aime tes photos de Paris :-)

    kind regards,

    EMOZIONI

    ReplyDelete
  10. Paris <3 one of my favorite cities

    ReplyDelete