- "I am the hearing that is attainable to everything;
- I am the speech that cannot be grasped.
- I am the name of the sound
- and the sound of the name.
- I am the sign of the letter
- and the designation of the division."
For the reason that I'm always searching for the artistic relation of fashion and music, I had a look back to the Jordan and Ridley Scott film from 2005, which recites the poem "The Thunder, Perfect Mind" in a fusion with jazz music, while showing Berlin urban scenes with the model Daria Werbowy. A felicitous Prada advertising.
In contrast to the classic perfume clip from 2005 stands the Prada fashion video campaign for spring/summer 2011 with a crazy robotic dancing model..up to date, but I prefer the classic video.