6/19/2011

Preview Fall 2011: Mute harmony

Actually I admire bright and strong colours and I always try to take along the summer tones, in shaded variations, into fall. The fall 2011 campaign from the New Yorker designer team Cushnie et Ochs though, with its mysterious at the same time classy appeal, convinced me to exchange from time to time my patterned dresses into an item with a sleek silhoutte, high end material and a mute shade.
This shooting is a good example how setting and garment can work together regarding to the silhouttes and shades.
Photobucket
It also takes up the Navajo trend, I've been showing one post before, with feathers in accessories and garment.
Photobucket
Photography - Hugh Lippe | Styling - Keegan Singh

fashiongonerogue.com

16 comments:

  1. love theses image. nice blog!

    thankyou for the comment


    much love <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pictures. (very nice the feather in her hair):)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that top skirt is amazing! :-)

    xxHelene

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice :) & checking out as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Navajo inspired dressing! Now, that's a great idea when I don't know what to wear sometimes!

    Love ur blog hun!

    besos,
    ML
    Bonjour, come say hello!
    Twenty York Street
    http://www.twentyyork.com/2011/06/i-am-fashion-are-you.html

    Twenty York Street

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great editorial...these are very inspiring pictures!! thanks for sharing this...definitely following your blog!! follow back if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous dresses, and such lovely photography- very haunting. :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and I really like the one of the model with the feather in her hair. You have a nice blog and I'm following you now.

    xoDale
    I have a fashion blog here in San Francisco
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey :D
    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Do you want to follow each other? :D
    let me know!!

    http://sofiehn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks so much sweety :D
    I follow back <3
    Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely blog sweetie! Love the photo-shoot, the colors are the best! Thanks for the comment! Would you like to follow each-other? Let me know!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/
    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photos!

    www.kdcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this campaign- the styling is really cool! Thanks for your comment-following you now!

    follow me-
    stylebymj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete