8/19/2011

Fall/winter 2011 pastells | Missoni

Missoni
Photobucket
Pictures style.com

What's interesting is the Missoni fall 2011 collection with its pastell knits. It's kind of surprising because it stands out from the common autumn colours like rust, brown, navy etc. Clothes which look like candy floss...What I like the most about it are the fluffy caps, I could imagine to wear some accents like a light yellow cap or snood with an all grey outfit for example (like I've done it here (click!). What's your opinion?

9 comments:

  1. I love these light shades for autumn.I find the very refreshing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastels, yummy!!
    xxx


    http://angiebeautybelle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit ;)
    S.
    Check out our Blog
    http://secretfashionlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. just ove those soft colors.. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. FANTASTIC BLOG:)KISS
    FOLLOW YOU,FOLLOW ME???

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post. need to buy some pastels clothes, that will be very strong trend in that sezon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Nice blog and post!

    Thanks for your comment on my blog!

    xoxo

    Chloe
    www.fashionistachloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not very into the slide-dyed (MASSIVE) knits and pastel-on-pastel - combos, so Missoni's fall line didn't win me over.

    I LOVE the DKNY fall line, as well as Dolce&Gabbana, Burberry Prorsum and Lanvin. And ofcourse my Scandinavian favourite Nümph.

    /U

    Check my blog out: pug-a-licious and follow it, if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete