9/28/2011

LFW s/s 2012 | Designer Exhibition highlights

Izmaylova
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Luxury & confidence

Peridot
Photobucket
Photobucket
Loveeee lime

Mary Katranzou
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Artistic flower fields in the current collection


Collages of fantasy prints and the Bittersweet Symphony for S/S 2012

A. Friend
Photobucket
Photobucket
One of my favourites in urban style, I've seen already in Berlin (go to the Catwalk show)

Lu Flux
Photobucket
Photobucket
Ice cream with sugar pearls

Mawi
Photobucket
Photobucket
Graphic & tribal

Monsoon Love collection
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hand stiched mirrors remember me to my hippie girl wardrobe in my youth

I know it's a flood of pictures, but there where so many special designers and details which catched my eye. Some designers I'll present within the next weeks in a more detailed way.

20 comments:

  1. Ooh beautiful shots! I especially love the jewelry! :)

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, these flowery boots are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this post!!! I follow u!
    pass to my blog and follow me too :D
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving these photos! and following you back offcourse :)
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those gorgeous gowns from Izmaylova.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Alex! Great photo and design! ;)

    Baci baci Babysan

    ReplyDelete
  7. so many beautiful dress <3 loveit ;)
    makefashionoracle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great blog you have! Take a look at mine if you want.

    I have an amazing GIVE-AWAY that only lasts for 2 days! So quickly check it out and maybe you will win 6 trendy, fashionable nail polish colours!

    http://blend-of-life.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing!love the jewls!!!g r e a t!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, thanks for sharing! such a great pieces, i really fell in love with some of them :)

    xxx
    Daria

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your photos and those leather suitcases!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is great! I love your blog. :) I'm following you. Thanks for following mine as well!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving the pics, especially the first ones!

    Love, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous pictures with awsome pieces!!:D Love it!!

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely collection! would love to see more Xo

    http://chasingmaterials.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the jewelry and those little patterned dresses
    www.thewardrobediaries.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Positively swooning over the Izmaylova turquoise woven detail. Waaa, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, loved the designs! amazing colours
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete