9/26/2011

London Fashion Week S/S 2012 | Orla Kiely

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photography by me. More: have a look at orlakiely.com

The presentation or more precisely installation of the Orla Kiely S/S 2012 collection with video screening in Somerset House remembered me to my childhood, playing in the garden and woods. It was this innocent and morbid doll charme, but behind a harmless facade is probably more to expect. I liked the sixties and seventies influences in cuts and fabrics with trumpet sleeves and wooden clogs. My favourite combination was the greenish dress with a yellow bag.

9 comments:

  1. such a beautiful glimpse at the collection, thank you :) I really love the last dress!

    xxx irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Orla Kiely's collection, so beautiful.
    Perfect for young ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, this is a beautiful collection. I love the dress at the end with the yellow purse. Thanks for sharing, these models have such perfect skin :) hehe

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool video! and great photos.. love that collection
    francesca

    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute girly and interesting collection!! adore it!
    great blog! wanna follow each other?
    xoxo

    http://limonspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. you take fantastic photos! these girls are extra stylish!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love the second picture! wonderful model, great clothes and a beautiful picture in genereal!

    I have a giveaway on my blog, maybe you'd like to participate: giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice. Love the second pic. Love the shirt with the skirt. Looks amazing!

    KimonFashion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel like we just went on the most amazing field trip together thru these photos! Thanks Alex for the quick get away!

    -Nico

    ReplyDelete