10/02/2011

Seventies lace

Photobucket
Pants - Vintage from Berlin | Lace top - Nikka | Bag - Pieces

It was such a lovely time, being back in London...The London Fashion Week was a great experience and I could gather so many impressions. Meeting fashionistas, bloggers, photographers and on top some great young designers gave me a great source of inspiration and creativity. In addition to that I had the chance to see my friends from Spain, Germany, UK and many other countries, all living in the multicultural city London. I had a wonderful time with them going out at Angel, shopping in Oxford Street or Spitalfield Market and spending the sunday at Bricklane Music Festival. All in all it was a perfect time-out and I hope to see the city and the people soon!

21 comments:

  1. You look really cool, love the pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!"

    Love,
    C s 1 9 9 3

    http://nadaparavestir1993.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my God...!!!Amazing outfit..Love the pants..:D

    xxx

    Angie

    P.S:chasingkitesbyangie.blogspot.com
    Don't bother to pass by anytime..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute!

    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad you like my blog, I follow you because yours is great

    ReplyDelete
  7. great outfit!!!! i like the pants so much!!!!
    you have such a nice blog here! i'd loved it if we followed each other:D
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So classy and nice outfit... def like it! :]
    Alma

    grabtherat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome outfit! you look fantastic!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love love love love love the blouse, looks gorgeous with the trousers! Hope you visit back :)
    Izzy xo
    www.swampedinflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. great outfit !! love the top ! those pants look great on you ;)

    have a nice day !

    The Endless Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the lace with the trousers. Those pants are amazing! Lucky find.

    Stop by some time at http://stylelustpages.com!
    xo,Cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE this classy yet incredibly sexy outfit combo!

    -Nico

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your outfit!!you look gorgeous!!
    thank you for your comment!
    kisses from prague and seattle
    have a wonderful day!
    http://sienastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute style! thanks for commenting on my blog! Want to follow each other ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so in love with your pants! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LIKE THIS LOOK ;)


    KISS FROM ITALY

    ReplyDelete
  18. such a nice look:) dress for success! Thank you so much for your comment. I like your blog:)

    fashionwithellie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete