3/16/2012

backyard | denim jacket

Photobucket

A "kick-off-winter"-outfit with my beloved light blue denim jacket, I actually wear in summer. At the same time it's the final outfit-shoot in my parents backyard for a while. I'll be blogging from the lovely german city Hamburg from now on! So be aware of lots of streetstyle, exhibitions and concerts...On sunday I'll be at my first concert in Hamburg City at Uebel & Gefährlich, indie electro pop with WhoMadeWho.
 So, bring it on!

Photobucket
Denim jacket - vintage | Skirt - Vero Moda | Cardigan - Only | Scarf & hat - H&M | Necklace - Flea market

21 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Love your scarf, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful post!
    wish you a nice weekend <3
    lovely greets
    maren anita

    Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

    YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

    ReplyDelete
  3. that outfit is amazing ! you're beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cool, love the skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous!

    http://claudiastreasuresarehere.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great look! ^^ That skirt looks really nice, but love the denim :>


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    Join Birthday Giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love your blog by the way :) i definately followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow? i would love my blog to be as good as yours <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. The denim jacket and the skirt look great together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore the jacket - such a great find!

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. danke meine liebe

    nice nice

    ReplyDelete
  12. ich liebe deine Jacke, so cool!

    falls du Lust hast ein I-Love-NY T-SHirt zu gewinnen, dann mach doch bei meinem GEWINNSPIEL mit :)

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a $100 Giveaway to Vantage Point Vintage on our blog! Check it out, if you’d like :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  14. hübsches outfit :) mag die mütze sehr gern :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely. Such a pretty outfit!

    ReplyDelete