3/07/2012

Pattern

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cardigan - ONLY | scarf - H&M | bracelet - selfmade

My make up is inspired by the F/W 2012/13 GOLD LABEL show of Vivienne Westwood. The models came up with matt brown lips, as you can see here, what I found very new and interesting in regard to the last seasons' flood of red and pink lips. I tried to create my own brown-shade whilst mixing a light brown eyeshadow with a nude lipstick. Moreover I related the natural/desert colours of the make up and the scarf with tassels to a traditional persian pattern.

20 comments:

  1. beautiful post <3

    seed-of-joy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cosey and very pretty!

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!

    PS. We’ve a giveaway to Number A on our blog! Check it out if you’d like! :)

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just followed you back sweetie! Please let me know if you can see me in your followers list, I am having some problems with GFC :(
    Thank you! Have a lovely day!
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. very original pictures! That's a great way to show prints on printed background! Thank you so much for the comment, which introduced me to your blog that will be added to my regular readings...

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look, and the background sure is gorgeous! I think I have a similar mat in the storage.. But it's too bold & dark coloured for this home.. :>


    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your blog:)Maybe we can follow each other?

    Agnes

    ReplyDelete
  9. great pics. following you, check out mine if you want. see you.

    www.rollolollo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful blog! Would you like to follow each other?
    xoxo,
    Fashionhypnotised girl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing photos! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such an adorable blog! Love the patterns :)

    xo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love ur makeup! what blush did u use?

    ReplyDelete