5/09/2012

Hamburg Streetstyle

Hamburg Streetstyle Trench - Mango | Aztec scarf - Vintage | Bag - Topshop | Leggings - American Apparel | Boots - Görtz | Cap - H&M for men

Yesterday I've had a walk through a very nice quarter in Hamburg, it's called the Karolinenviertel, where you can find a lot of street art and alternative culture. So far, I think that I've settled in Hamburg and I start to get used to the always a bit fresh nordic air ;). Due to my styling I felt like mixing colours. Probably I got influenced by the Hamburg street art. By the way: Currently the Skate & Surf Festival is taking place in Hamburg with contests, film presentations and a party at the weekend. I'll report about it..

Hamburg Street art


Have also a look at my new digital mood board:


15 comments:

  1. I love your classic trench :) So chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Echt schöne Bilder - ich liebe es bunte Graffitis in grauen Städten zu fotografieren ;)

    Vielleicht hast du ja Lust bei meinem Giveaway mitzumachen! Es gibt einen Armreif von epic-wear zu gewinnen ;)
    http://circumculturality.blogspot.com/2012/05/epic-giveaway.html
    Würde mich dreuen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! :) Your bag is really lovely. And the rest of the photos really cool & cute! ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Alex, thanks for visiting by =)
    gonna check out your tumblr now haha. Likeeee the idea of mixing a purple beanie with blue leggings for winter wear. such a nice kick to the cold days!

    x

    Style Hostess
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the green bag!!! Come check out my new heels :)

    xo Emma

    www.fromcitytocity-emm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the comfy yet so chic outfit!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picture!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect outfit, really nice !! Love the purple beanie ;-)

    ReplyDelete