5/26/2012

Summer trend 2012: "Armparty" with friendship bracelets

Kids, you've probably already heard of it: It's "armparty"-time! That means collect and mix as much bracelets and bangles as you can carry! Combine silver, gold and a lot of colours. We remeber the friendship bracelets we made for our best friends at school. Now they are pimped with silver spikes, gold chains and rhinestone. Party on! 
HonestlyWTF1 DIY: Beautiful inspiration on Honestlywtf.com



Extraordinary bracelets you can find at the online jewellery shop of Ettika: Ettika1 PastellEttika2 BraidedEttika3 Luxury

9 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to know how the sisters at honestlywtf can make so many beautiful friendship bracelets. these are so creative!

    xx
    Catherine.

    Style Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fav are the 3th and the 5th !

    We really like your blog , what do you think about follow each other ?

    Keep bloging

    X

    Emily from Pretty Tiny Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't have enuff bracelets!!
    lauren
    adornlafemme@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the one with the charms, lovely!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had so many friendship bracelets when I was a kid, and I threw them all away, and I hate that now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all your bracelet choices!
    Sara, xoxo
    sparkle-bomb

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this trend,these bracelets are so cool!

    See you xx

    ReplyDelete