6/26/2012

The Asteriods Galaxy Tour

P1060021 P1060032 P1060022 P1060026

A great concert from Danish pop band The Asteriods Galaxy Tour at Hamburg's place to be: The Übel&Gefährlich - my favourite place for music and new bands. The vocalist of The Asteriods Mette Lindberg looks always so fashion forward. Her style is sometimes inspired by the 60'ies chic, sometimes by the 70'ies disco fashion. Live on stage she was playing with the audience in her glimmer shimmer disco hotpants. Definetely need to get such glitter shorts too!
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun :) Cool music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, you got to see them, that is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love their music! Heart Attack is definitely my favorite song of them. And I love Mette's style, she also performed at Pinkpop and she wore such a cool outfit there as well.

    xoxo Sootjeelina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lovelyy <3 I love that group You're very lucky to seen them in live!
    I love their clothes!! The shiny ones omg
    Thank you so much for your lovely comment!!
    xx
    None
    http://wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg to those amazing glitter hot pants! Haha, she looks amazing :)

    Enter my Blaque Muse Giveaway!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete