12/04/2012

The bluest denim

Denim From left: Strenesse - blue | Warehouse - light grey | Benetton - middle blue | Sisley - slim fit royal blue | One Green Elephant - slim fit blue | Phard - light grey

Currently I'm searching for a perfect pair of slim fit denims. They shouldn't be washed out too much, because I want them also for business occasions. I prefer light grey and very bright ocean blue styles. My favourite is the blue jeans from the green label One Green Elephant, which have the most intense colour. What do you think?

9 comments:

  1. These all look great. Lately I have been wearing a lot of grey jeans!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all great! love the gray.

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love colored denims right now.... I know some might think theyre over the color denim, I just love it...this blue number is also amazingly nice looking!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like them all.... Would u like to follow each other ;)?

    http://julsjollypop.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love grey ones too but I prefer it a bit more high waisted :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the deep blues!

    www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your blog, it's so inspiring! I'm following you now! :)

    -Doris
    http://malejka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog!
    A kiss from welovestylee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello dear, Your blog really awesome! Love it! <3
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete