3/17/2013

Good-bye winter

 photo 38c0b96f-378c-4143-b218-910ed4fb24d9_zps5ff8ee29.jpg  photo 6e3db17b-1d02-40d1-a7a4-ed141d06ad17_zps73bf6148.jpgJumper - Vintage for men | Rouge - Apricot by Aveda | Lipstick - MAC Cosmetics

Since I am in Berlin, I've learned what proper winter is. Nordic winds are blowing from the east sea with greetings from scandinavia. People are craving for summer right now - summer in Berlin is the absolute opposite, warm, green, everything is happening in parks and on the street, just lovely atmosphere. So we are all looking forward and untill then we cuddle with big warm wool jumpers like my vintage jumper with tribal pattern, which is actually for men. To lighten up my ivory skin tone I used that adorable deep cherry red lipcolour from MAC. But please, spring can come now!

The music: We Are Augustines - Chapel Song

15 comments:

  1. nice blog dear...would you like to follow each other..let me know.

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex, danke für deinen Kommentar! Ich mag deinen Blog: frisch, frech, cool.
    And the lipstick is realy amyzing :))))))

    Xenia
    http://lifeandfashionexplorer.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lipstick is absolutely gorgeous! x Laura

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You made my heart beat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mac lipsticks are pretty much our only choice!

    Best,
    the ALLAROUNDEVE team

    ReplyDelete
  6. geiler song! danke fürs teilen! (:

    xx leandra melanie

    ELYHANA.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. That lipstick is amazing, awesome packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that lipstick packaging! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog and (if you like) following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? We also have a giveaway going on right now! xx

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Enter our current Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel the same too! I agree Berlin is beautiful in the summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photo and gorgeous lipstick! (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Der Lippenstift ist toll,
    ich liebe die Farbe und die Verpackung. :)
    Und das Lied gehört zu meinen Lieblingsliedern,
    das ist echt schön. ;)

    Liebe Grüße

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. ohh that mac packaging is just divine!
    by the way I love your blog, it's very unique :)

    Amy xx

    dollpartsvintageheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess the whole of Europe is actually waiting for summer.Its pretty breezy over here in England. Cant wait for it to be sun and heat heat heat! and nice lip shade btw.x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Firstly:Thank you for the comment;)
    Also I like your blog and I follow u now;)
    By the way gorgeous lipstick, and your pic!:)
    Kisses!
    http://fashiongirlfromtown.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete